A/C & Furnace Tune-Up Special only $85 - Call Now! Offer valid thru March 31, 2023
Kevin Granados and his staff have been in the Heating and Air Conditioning business for over 15 years and have gained valuable experience in many complex solutions. He takes pride pride in ensuring his staff is well trained with the most up-to-date information about all heating and cooling needs. Keeping you comfortable in your home all year round is our goal and Our Service Is Guaranteed.
We offer full service tune-up on any central heating and air comfort system. Keeping your home comfort system maintained annually will prevent breakdowns when you need it the most.
We are skilled professionals and knowledgeable on all the latest products available by all HVAC manufactures. From standard to high efficiency products. Please contact us to get a free estimate on replacement.
With you and your loved ones in mind, we offer additional services to help with your home's air quality. Keeping the dust levels down in your home, and improving the air quality with filter replacements or adding a complete house air cleaning system.
Keeping your solar panels clean and well maintained will optimize your energy and save on average 15-20% on electricity cost.
Our goal is to repair your (HVAC) Air Conditioning and Heating system when possible and replace as a last option.
Air Conditioner / Furnace Tune-Up Special only $85 - Call Now! Offer valid through March 31. Mention HVAC Season special.
Spring is a wonderful time of the year. Air Duct Cleaning is a must to remove the allergens in your air system that build up in the winter and effecting your family.
You'd Be Surprised what's Lurking in home's air duct system. We have powerful duct cleaning equipment for all types of vents.
We now offer Solar Panel Cleaning which is recommended once a year and can save 15-20% in electricity cost.
In addition, we offer the following other services:
Trained service technicians will perform a tune-up and professional cleaning which includes the following operations:
1. Visually inspect the Heat Exchanger for wear/metal fatigue
2. Carbon Monoxide test for a presence of dangerous carbon monoxide in your home
3. Measure blower voltage and test for amp draw
4. Clean and wash existing filter
5. Clean balance and oil blower motor and wheel
6. Check and test all the heating safety devices
7. Tighten all electrical connections
8. Check gas pressure to make sure system is within manufactures specifications
9. Measure supply and return temperature difference
10. Ignition system- test for proper start up.
11. Exhaust- test for proper venting.
12. Furnace burners- clean and inspect combustibles inside system
13. Check for gas leaks.
14. Thermostat- test for proper operation, calibrate and level.
15. Clean exterior of furnace.
16. Free duct inspection ($69 value)
Trained service technician will perform a tune-up and professional cleaning which includes the following operations.
1. Blower Motor- measure amperage and voltage for proper operation.
2. Thermostat- test for proper operation, calibrate and level.
3. Clean existing air filter
4. Inspect indoor evaporator coil.
5. Condensate drain- flush and treat with anti-algae cleaner.
6. Inspect condenser coil, and clean debris.
7. Refrigerant- monitor operating pressure (R-22 & 410A)
8. Electrical box tighten and inspect for proper rating.
9. Electrical wiring- inspect and tighten connections
10. Test and inspect contractor for burned and pitted contacts.
11. Inspect and test capacitors.
12. Inspect fan blade.
13. Inspect service valves for leaks.
14. Measure supply and return temp difference.
15. Compressor- monitor, measure amperage and voltage draw and wiring connections.
16. Free duct inspection ($69 value)